Saturday, June 21, 2008

1 Today, Hip Hip Hooray!

Daddy, I know it's a jigsaw.x





Presents! Let me at em.




Bruuuuuuuum brum.




Will they feel sick inside the house if I spin it? giggle x




WOW...love the paper.x




So...wheel 'a' affixes to axle 'd' perpendicular to grommet 'z' so as to facilitate rotational geometry with track rod ends 1,3, 2 and 4...got that Daddy? x




Come on Nonny & Gramps, give it some wellie! x




Here kitty kitty...weeeeeEEEEEEE. x




Mummy, why don't Polar Bears like Penguins?...because they can't get the wrappers off! giggle x




Birthday girl




You should go to the Doctors with that tongue Gramps, he he he. x




Guess who's birthday it is? I heard Mummy and Daddy talking in the car saying "...this time last year...pain...tears...joy...perfect girl...", silly parents. xxx




Giggle xxx




Splutter, Parp, Guff, Raspberry, Dribble...Daddy! go to the loo if you must! x




Ready for round 2 present opening...go!




This is my Oak Tree ready for planting with Uncle Dan & Aunty Ro in September.




More gifts...xxx




2 sugars please Grandad Ray And Nanny. x


Thank you everyone, I've had a brilliant birthday. I've been spoiled rotten and loved it. Hugs and Cuddles, Scarlett Marie Haigh. xxx (I'm 1 you know!)

No comments: