Monday, July 30, 2007

Winnie the Pooh

Auntie Sarah your dead comfy.x


Daddy, why am I in a Tigger outfit?


Time for my 'TIGGER' close up eh!


"...the wonderful thing about Tiggers isssss, I'm the only one!", again sing it again daddy.


ROAR...I'm eating Daddy's shoulder(well being sick down it)


Party in the Borough Gardens. We listened to the Crack. Mummy said she tried to book them for the wedding but sadly they were busy. I liked them because they played Bob the Builder.


Daddy took me to the DIY store in my papoose...it was really interesting(not!)


Mummy is good at shading me from the sun...I had to ask mummy what it was as I've hardly seen it this summer!


Daddy said I'm growing really quickly as I now weigh 4kg (8lb 13oz), but looking at Daddy's pants I hope I don't grow that big!! xxx


Anne & Lauren came to see me today and played tennis on the Wii. I laughed because they looked so silly jumping and swishing round the room.

No comments: