Friday, June 22, 2007

Today i'm 24...hours old!

Daddy snapped me while I was sleeping...I wasn't ready for my photo call, not a bad photo though (i think I'll let him off).

Granday Ray got me my very own huge teddy...I gave him a dribble of milk down his shirt.

I love my grandad Ray xxx

zzzzzzzz

Charades...3 syllables...sound like...

Splish splash i'm taking a bath...du, du, du, du...

Daddy...
...you're so...
...slow!






Mummy and Daddy love me loads...they keep telling me!!!!






Time for food please Daddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs Ray's Booster Bunnies say "What a lovely baby!! She is so cute! We loved the photographs of Scarlett! Mrs Ray hopes her baby will be as gorgeous as yours!!"

From:

Tee Jay
Danni
Matt
Luke
Denis
Jess
Isaac
Nathan
Amy
Anna
Josh
Luke R
Sam
Katie
Brandonny
Chelsea
Paul
Sonia
Sophie
Mr Butcher
Mrs Ray and of course the wonderful Miss Grassby!! xxxx

Anonymous said...

hiya mr haigh it is louisa your baby is really cute, i hope you and your family have a good night sleep every now and then lol
but i hope u have fun with yoyr new baby!!!!!