Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Peek a boo


Well, I've been having all sorts of fun with Mummy and Daddy today and yesterday on account of me being knackered out and having a lie in. I had been playing karate and judo against mummy's tummy for ages and yesterday decided to have a rest...wish I hadn't now as mummy and daddy got in a tizz(stupid grownups). They had me hospital monitored and were worried I wasn't growing quick enough, I kept telling them I was snuggled up but they insisted on an ultrasound(as you can see by the photo I was not at my most photogenic-I've been saving my best pose for d-day). Naturally all's fine of course however the scan lady said I had a BIG TUMMY! (I'll need tips from daddy on how to suck it in for photos!!!)


Anyway, today, just to wind them up, I decided I'd better get a wriggle on so took up interior landscaping and installed a multi gym and punchbag! (I heard mummy complaining soon after that I was too rough, well if it stops those silly adults worrying I'll keep on gettin' jiggy wi' it!)

Sarah, my midwife said I was hiding...should have listened to her!

See you soon(not too soon because grandad Ray panicked about not yet having mastered the art of cooked breakfasts for 6 families, all on his own!)

No comments: