Monday, May 07, 2007

Boy or Girl?

Well today i've bamboozled mummy and daddy. They haven't a clue if I'm a boy or a girl. My Uncle Dan and Aunty Ro in Sydney watched over a web cam as mummy tried the old wedding ring on a string test. I decided to make it orbit in circles...a girl.


Mummy's friend said to sit feet together and read the instep (arch) on her feet! Once i'd stopped laughing I heard them say 'bump on the left instep is a girl' and 'bump on the right a boy'... Made right foot swell a little (snigger) and they think i'm a boy now!!


Brilliant, my parents are loopy. I listened to mummy talking to lots and lots of people. They say she doesn't look pregnant from the back, only side on, so i must be a...well at the last count it was: 47% say a boy and 53% say a girl. Adults! stupid or what?

Not another one. This time mummy is using her medical skills and reckons 'a heartbeat above 140 beats per minute means a girl; hearts that beat slower, under 140 beats per minute, means a boy' so i've been practising my yoga (squatting budda position) to chill out and they think i'm a boy! Next time it's pressups and starjumps to fool them. he he he.









No comments: